The Philadelphia Orchestra’s 2016-17 season concludes in imposing fashion this Sunday, May 21st, at 2 pm in Verizon Hall, and WRTI will be there to bring it to you live in all its glorious splendor— on hour later than usual.
WRTI Picks from NPR Music
- Composer Angelo Badalamenti, Master Of Mood, Returns To 'Twin Peaks'
- Lou Harrison, The 'Maverick' Composer With Asia In His Ears
- Jerry Goldsmith, 'The Composer's Composer,' Honored With Hollywood Star
- Her Violin Stolen, A Prodigy's World Became 'Unstrung'
- Radical Grooves And Hometown Heroes: Cuba's Lasting Jazz Legacy